Monday, July 30, 2012

700 VIEWS

YES. HERE WE ARE. 700 VIEWS.

Normally we would celebrate with a interview, but I'm not sure which one of the characters you want to see. So, I have searched far and wide on my computer for this.
it says "Thank you for coming 700 times during the past few months. :)"
Yes.
Now I'll give you a random interaction with my characters.


"So... you couldn't find the flower?" I asked Alcea.
I'd sent Alcea on a mission to find the 'moonlight spirit' flower a few days ago for the potion I wanted to make. He'd come back covered in pink slime.
"Oh, come on. You're already sixteen years old. You couldn't even find one flower?"
"Shut up," He muttered as he trudged on to the showers.

I found the kid on the couch a few hours later.
"So, how do you expect me to make your fancy dancy love potion if you can't find that flower?"
I received a pillow in my face as an answer.
"Shut up."
This brat....
"Hey! Treat me with more respect. I'm a powerful demon you know!" And I'm powerful enough to toast your ungrateful hide if I feel like it too.
"Hmph."
Fine, then.
I took a hold of the couch and with a little effort I flipped it over along with the boy.
Take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment