Monday, July 30, 2012

random chapter of [cloud] yes.


Alcea stood at the fountain.

The future and past… I never thought I would need to use this.

“Show me the future.” Alcea whispered to the stone girl.


The streams of tears sled down the statue’s face like ominous rivers as it spilled out of the fountain, pooling in the grass like the blood of a golden beast. Then, as if it had life of its own, it surrounded Alcea, solidifying into a golden orb around him.

*********
An enchanting gate opened up to Alcea, welcoming him into the realm of truths and lies.

“Hello,” The gate keeper murmured to him, “Have you come to seek the truth?” But the girl didn’t look up from the baby in her grasp- she never did.

“Yes.”

The girl raised her hand as lights started to shimmer around it and closed her hand when the lights began to solidify. “What is your sacrifice?”

“A heart.”

The baby crooned in the child’s arms. “The heart of whom?”

“The heart of the one I love.”

The girl clutched the baby closer to her. “But you do not have the heart with you.”

“It is not I who will bring the heart.”

The gate keeper smiled at him. “Then you must wait until the sacrifice is brought to me.”

“I will.”

****************************
Hi.... this may or may no be used it's not a new chapter that comes directly after the one I posted before, I'm only posting this because I have nothing else to post.... <.< Just making random scenarios and stuff because my thinker is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment