Friday, January 20, 2012

Pretty pics! :D


O.O PICTURES!!!!!
One of my past characters! His name was Sky.


While I was making up one of my stories in my mind I wanted one of my characters to have a pretty dress...
this is what I came up with!


I dunno why I drew this but it looks nice.


I mutated a few parts of animals to make the perfect hunter... sort of

My friends were creeped out by this one :P


I was feeling lonely '~'


This is one of my really really old characters... I think I named him Cori?
=.= that sounds like corn... I created him 4 years ago! :D
 Sorry about just posting random pics instead of the actual story =.= just no ideas attacking my mind these days :3. I drew all these myself so I would like it if you didn't steal X3 but if you'd like to use them in anything just ask, ok? I wont bite! 'w' maybe. Oh! if you do steal could you at least  leave my signature? That would be nice :3 my signature is the little red dice.

By the way... does anyone have a suggestion on how I can make my pics (of people) more realistic? I can't draw realistic eyes.... or lips.... or nose.... or face.... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment