Saturday, March 24, 2012

Chapter 5 [Cloud]

Light had expected Eran to be the one who was on the other side of the door. But the white haired and red eyed girl carrying the tray of food was definitely not Eran.

The girl smiled at her, revealing two extremely long canines. “Hello, Light, my name is Dina it is a pleasure to meet you.”

Light eyed the girl cautiously, “Where’s Eran?”

Dina’s smile disappeared and she leaned closer towards Light, “Do you really want to know?”

Light nodded, she’d want to know if anyone had killed Eran before she had her revenge.

Dina leaned so close to Light that her lips brushed her left ear, “I… ATE HIM!

Light was so surprised that she let out a shriek and jumped back from the girl before she could scream into her ear again. Dina stood in front of Light, laughing so hard that she was clutching her sides while trying to catch her breath.

Light glared at her, “What the hell was that for!”

Dina brushed the tears away from her eyes as she tried to suppress her giggles, “You should’ve seen the look on your face!”

The door then slammed open revealing Eran, “What happened here?”

Dina finally managed to stop laughing long enough to answer him, “Nothing… nothing, just a little prank to help us get to know each other. Now get out, no boys are welcome here.”

Eran uttered a low growl at Dina and she snarled back at him in kind. Eran glanced at Light -perhaps to make sure she was unharmed- confirming that she was still in one piece, he went back to glaring at Dina.

“I don’t particularly care if ‘boys’ as you say are welcomed here or not. It doesn’t change the fact that if this bit- human is hurt I’ll be the one to get shit from Alcea.”

Dina tilted her head to one side, “And I care why?”

Eran smiled slightly, revealing a row of his perfect teeth, “Because, my dear nightmare, if I’m going to be killed by our humble master I’ll make sure I kill you before I die. Do you follow me?”

“No, and I don’t really care.”

“Fine then, let’s speak in a language we can both comprehend. I’ll cut you into teeny tiny pieces if this female gets hurt. Understand?”

Dina tried to narrow her eyes, without success. “I don’t think you’re strong enough to kill me.”

“Aww, my poor nightmare, don’t try too hard to think my dear, or you may hurt yourself.”

Dina’s lips peeled back from her teeth into a snarl, “If you don’t leave this room right now I’ll tell Alcea that you marched into Light’s room without permission and didn’t leave even when told to.”

Eran grinned so wide that his head seemed to be about to split in half, “You go ahead and tell him that my lovely nightmare, but I don’t suppose Alcea would be too pleased to hear that you nearly gave his dear human a heart attack.”

“You wouldn’t.” Dina hissed through clenched teeth.

Eran’s grin grew even wider, if possible, as he turned to leave the room.

Light decided by now that she preferred Dina to Eran, and seeing as how he was insulting Dina she decided that it was time that someone put the demon in his place.

Using the most steady voice she could she simply stated, “If I’m really that important to him I don’t think that he would be too pleased to hear about our past either.”

Eran’s face flushed as the grin vanished from his face in an instant. Seeing this reaction Dina broke into another fit of laughter. Eran, feeling humiliated enough for the day, exited the room as quickly as he entered. Light felt a tiny bit of satisfaction at the reaction she managed to get from the demon. At least he had a weakness of some form.


***************

Wooooooooot! I did it! I finished this chapter! >:D I'm so proud of myself. For those of you who don't remember why Dina is here I'll give you a quick summery of the last chapter. Eranos told Alcea that he told Light about Alcea's plans for her and Alcea got angry at Eranos so he decided that Eranos shouldn't be trusted with any task as important as taking care of Light. Alcea decided to let Dina be the new caretaker for Light and reassigned Eranos to guard duty (guarding Light).
* I called Eranos Eran in this chapter because this is from Light's point of view and Eranos introduced himself to her as Eran, not Eranos.

3 comments:

  1. DINA!!???You named her DINA!!!!!!!C'mon Anna (I decided to call u tht online)LOL at 1st i didnt realize but now I do!!!!!
    P.S. did u figure out who i am yet??:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yus >:D because I'm just that original. I'm Rini online! Anna is too common! And it makes me sound british.
      I think... you may be my personal stalker with epic hair... >.> but I don't think I ever gave him/you my blog thing... so it might be a person who keeps forcing me to eat doughnuts <.< or someone who finally figured out the blog name by playing hang man -.- So... I have no idea. >8D give me a hint! I will figure this out! Don't you dare tell me your name at school b/c I will find this out on my own!

      Delete
  2. It's not the hangman person, I can tell you that lol

    ReplyDelete