Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New character

Hey guys! I hope you've all been well for the past few days. ^v^
I decided that I really, really want a new character (male/ female). But my brain won't cooperate with me, so can you help me? What I want is for one of you to tell me what the character's name is and how she/ he looks (you can also add extra information if you'd like). I'm going to use the first three characters that are given to me (unless I feel that your character isn't one that I can understand well enough to write about). So PLEASE help me on this (a new character will motivate me to write each chapter quicker as well!) and leave a comment below with the character profile(s)! If you're feeling a little shy you can send it to me by e-mail at: amarinilove@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment