Monday, April 30, 2012

Cloud [chapter 8 part 2]


Alcea frowned slightly, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m going to be very blunt with you, alright? Ok, I don’t know who you are or why I’m here. My best friend died seconds before you brought me here. Now you want to marry me as it was the most normal thing in the world. It isn’t. I want to know why I’ve been brought here, the truth about why you brought me here.” Light demanded.

 Alcea’s eyes softened, “Because you are amazing, Light.”

Light frowned.


“You don’t believe me?” Alcea sounded hurt.

“No, I don’t.”

Alcea looked at her sadly and took a large breath as if he was about to dive underwater, “I’m not going to hurt you,” he lowered his voice even further, “I love you.” He looked as if he was about to cry.

Light was utterly disgusted, she’d heard from Dina that Nixa had been Alcea’s familiar. She died to fulfill the order given to her, but Alcea actually dared to pretend that she was nothing. He dared to pretend that he was innocent!

“Liar.”

A fist appeared right above Alcea’s head and struck down. Alcea evaded the blow and turned quickly. Specks of light began to gather around Alcea’s hand into the form of a sword. As he shifted into a defensive stance the light solidified into a white broadsword with a red hilt.

The hand extended past the original spot, revealing a wrist that was covered in gold and silver chain loops, then a tanned arm with a tattoo. Finally, a head; or maybe not a complete head, no… it looked more like… a hat. The rest of the body followed; navy tee, grass-stained jeans, sneakers. With an exception of the missing head the person almost looked normal.

Light stared at the body and whispered quietly to Alcea, “Do you know this guy?”

Alcea lowered his sword and glared at the… hat-man. Then he turned back to the direction of the room and roared, “ERANOS!” The entire building shook as cracks began to appear on the ceiling. “COME!”

Eran appeared before them almost instantaneously. He frowned at Alcea, “What-”

Alcea pointed at the hat-man, “This. I thought you killed it.”

****************
Sorry guys about the cliff-hanger~ tee hee~ (^v^) but really, to continue on to the next parts I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to have a new character so please~ help me~

No comments:

Post a Comment