Monday, May 21, 2012

Cloud [chapter 10]

“Ooh, She’s awake,” a soft voice giggled, “wait, that’s cliché isn’t it. Ok… Look at her forehead! It’s gigantic!”

Light wrinkled he nose then opened one eye. “Who…?”

“I’m Momo!” Momo pinched Light`s nose. “Ooh, you look awful!”

Light grimaced. She knew these type of girls, they were complete air heads but they were nice- sort of. Light pushed herself up. She was sitting on a pink bed, in a pink room, with a pink girl.

Light’s eyes widened. Momo had hot pink hair, purple eyes, and dark pink skin.

“What are you?” Light gasped.

Momo pressed her pink glossed lips together.

“‘What’ is a good question… but is ‘what’ something you really care about?” Momo’s forehead creased, “I mean, you don’t care about what Dina is, or Nixa,” a dreamy look came into her eyes, “Or Eranos,” she sighed.

“How do you know them?” Light asked.

Momo’s face brightened, “Dina and Nixa are my sisters! Eranos is…,” Momo sighed softly again. Then  Momo’s attention returned to Light. She looked over Light with a frown, “You better not touch my Eran or I’ll have to hurt you.”

Light glared at the pink door behind Momo, “You don’t have to worry about that. Anyways, I’d prefer it if Eran would disappear from my life anyways.”

Momo fluttered her eyelashes, “Ooh, jealous?”

Light turned her glare at the pink girl, “No, I’m not.”

“You don’t have to lie to me,” Momo laughed, “Eranos is quite charming after all.”

“I don’t even remotely care for him.”

Momo pretended to be deep in thought, “Hmm, I wonder why he helped you escape if you hate him.”

Light sneered at her, “How the hell would I know what that monster is thinking?”

Momo pouted, “Eran is not a monster. He’s a handsome-”

“He killed my family!”

“Not because he wanted to!” Momo stood up, “You don’t know anything!” She ran out of the room, making sure to slam the door behind her.

Light glared at the door.

Stupid fan girls. Where the hell am I?

“Not hell, sweetheart. Try ‘Asylum’ instead.”

Light flinched and faced he voice… where?

“‘Where is he?’ I would ask that too, darling. ‘Where could this dashing fellow be?’ Look up.”

Light looked up.

What is that?

Above Light was a massive blue flower that was twice her size. The petals rolled open to reveal a man with light purple hair, olive skin and neon blue eyes.

The man raised a hand slowly, “Hello there.” His voice was like thick caramel covered in chocolate syrup.

Light screamed and backed away, almost falling of the bed in the process.

“What the hell are you?”

The man smiled, “The name is Fielin, nice to meet you.”

Light was backing away towards the door, “I said ‘what are you?’”

Fielin ran his tongue over his lips and floated over to Light. He cupped her chin then breathed into her ear-

“Finly!”

Light kicked ‘Finly’ in a man’s fatal spot.

Fielin doubled over and gasped, “What…the…hell….”

Light crossed her arms, “Not hell sweetheart, self-defence.”

Laughter bubbled from the doorway, “I like the way you think miss demoness.”

The man at the doorway had black hair with red eyes and looked to be twenty years old, or younger. He was lean as well as tall and wore a scarf that wrapped around his neck twice yet the tail managed to be half his height.

But he looks almost like an exact replica of- “Eran?”

He shook his head, “No, I am afraid that I’m Eren.” Eren smiled at her. “But I guess we do look alike.” He tugged on his scarf.

Light frowned. “Are you his brother?”

Eren tugged at his scarf again, “Perhaps….”

That irritated Light, “Are you his brother or not?”

Eren turned his gaze to the ceiling, then back to her and grinned, “No. I’m not his brother. He is an Inferior.”

“Do you mean that he is inferior?”

“I suppose you could say that.”

Fielin’s voice floated up from the floor, “Hey, did you guys forget that she shattered my ‘eggs’ just now?” He groaned, “I could use some help here….”

Eren snickered, then said to Light, “Let me introduce me to my older brother.”

“No.”

“Wait a second. Eron!”

A boy who looked identical to Eren drifted into the room a minute later. He wore a big blue shirt and grey slacks, both of them looked too big for him.

“This is Eron.”

Eron nodded to her.

“He’s not much of a talker.” Eren explained.

Eron looked at Fielin writhing in pain on the floor.

“He’s something like our doctor and our mom around here.”

Eron grasped Fielin by his long purple locks.

“He’s quite nice though, if he likes you.”

Eron glided out of the room, dragging a screaming Fielin behind him.

Eren ruffled Light’s hair, “Don’t worry though, I think he likes you.”

Light slapped Eren’s hand away, “Go away.”

Eren bowed to her, “Yes, your majesty.” He backed away to the door, “Dinner is at six. New clothes are in the pink dresser. See you later, kiddo.” Then he left with a over exaggerated bow.
********
Light spun in front of the mirror. She'd gotten rid of the necklace-by throwing it out of one of the two gigantic french windows- as soon as she could in case there was a tracking device implanted in it. The clothes she found in the dresser were slightly too tight. The blue blouse had so many laces at the end of the sleeves that they covered her hands and the jeans were so small that they might as well have become stuck to her skin.

A knock came at the door.

“Who is it?” Light asked.

Eren’s voice answered from behind the door, “Pizza delivery ma’am. Shall I leave it on the porch?”

“Come in.”

Eren pushed the doors open.

He glanced at Light’s outfit, his gaze lingering in her chest too long for comfort. He grinned at her when she blushed. “Nice.”

Light kicked at his shins but missed.

Eren swiped her legs from under Light, picking her up princess-style. “Well then, demoness, let’s go for dinner.”

“Let me down!” Light swung at Eren’s head. He seized Light’s hand, letting her head drop. Light yelped and clawed at Eren’s shirt.

“Say ‘please,’ darling.” Eren teased.

“Not on your life!” Light shrieked. “Let go of me you lunatic!”

“Your wish is my command, madam.” He dropped Light.

“Damn you!” Light stood up to her full height which put her at eye level with the bridge of his nose. She prodded his chest, “Who the hell do you think you are?”

Eren’s smile stretched so wide that is seemed as if his head would tear in half. Eren leaned down so they could see eye-to-eye.

“Why madam,” He chuckled, “by the bloody bones of hell, I do believe that I am Eren.”

Light glowered at him.

“But seriously, madam, can’t you think of any other response to my comments? All you’ve done today was sneering and glaring at people.”

Light kicked a shoe at him. “Get out!”

Eren shrugged, “You’ll be missing dinner.”

“Out!” Eren left.

No comments:

Post a Comment